ICSA supports professional meetings through co-sponsorship.
ICSA does not offer financial support for co-sponsored meetings
or receive income from co-sponsored meetings.
- Approval of the ICSA sub-committee consisting of three ICSA presidents
(past, current and elect), Executive Director,
and Chair of the Program Committee.
- There should be ICSA participation on Program Committee.
- ICSA members should be able to present invited/contributed papers or
- ICSA members may receive discount registration fees.
- The ICSA Bulletin (published twice per year, in January and July)
will publish general information about the meeting, including the call
for papers, and a brief program consisting of the invited sessions.
(It is the responsibility of the organizers to provide the necessary
information to the Bulletin in a timely fashion.)
- Meeting announcements are eligible for inclusion in the
ICSA Newsletter (published every two-months).
- Meeting information will be made available on the ICSA web site.
To apply for ICSA Co-sponsorship or Sponsorship, please fill and
submit ICSA Meeting Co-sponsorship Application Form to the ICSA Executive Director via email.